Executive Procurement Staffing Agency for Provo, UT
Recruiting and hiring certified purchasing professionals in Provo can be difficult and time consuming, which is why you should call Recruiting Connection. At Recruiting Connection, we take the time to sift through all the generic resumes and conduct interviews, so we can bring you the perfect employee, from purchasing executives to certified purchasing professionals. We are Utah Valley’s premier procurement staffing agency and our only mission is to find the right certified purchasing professional for you.
Purchasing Executive and Purchasing Manager Jobs in Provo, UT
When you’re in need of a purchasing executive or purchasing manager in the Provo area, it can be difficult to find the right candidate with the right experience. At Recruiting Connection, we keep a continuous pipeline of potential employees for positions like:
- Chief Procurement Officer
- VP Procurement Officer
- Director of Purchasing
- Commodity Manager
- Purchasing Agent
- Purchasing Manager
- And much, much more!
A professional purchaser needs to be able to develop trusting relationships with suppliers, negotiate well and understand the needs and logistics of the company. Some of the skills a purchasing manager need to bring to your company can include:
- Routine audits of inventory and property
- Propose and implement improvements to the current purchasing system
- Retain and improve vendor relationships
- Collaborate with sales, inventory control and shipping, when necessary
- Manage day-to-day purchasing activities and mitigating waste
- Evaluate sample products and product supply
- Continuous research on price and quality of items, to ensure budget maintenance
These responsibilities and needs can determine whether you need a certified purchasing professional, a purchasing executive or someone in between. Recruiting Connection is a step above other staffing agencies in because we specialize in executive level recruitment. Finding an executive level purchaser in Provo or nearby cities can be extremely time consuming and expensive, but when you partner with Recruiting Connection to find a purchasing executive or purchasing manager, we maintain a pipeline of relationships with professionals in most fields, so we’re able to only bring the best purchasing candidates to the table. In addition to the responsibilities above, an executive level purchaser can also have requirements and responsibilities like:
- Required Education: Many Purchasing Executives have a master’s degree in economics, business administration or other related fields
- Extensive work experience in purchasing: up to 7+ years of experience in materials management and purchasing experience
- Ability to maintain leadership with purchasing staff
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of forecasting, operational systems and forecasting techniques
- Strong verbal and written skills, as maintaining excellent relationships and negotiating is necessary
- Strong initiative, analytical and problem-solving skills
Purchasing Professional Recruitment with Recruiting Connection
When you work with Recruiting Connection, you’ll not only save time, you’re ensuring that you’ll only be sent the very best Utah Valley candidates for purchasing professionals available. We will go through resumes, conduct interviews, background checks and all reference checks. We make sure that all purchasing candidates we send you have the right qualifications, training and experience you require for that position. We save you time and money by sifting through each and every candidate, sending you only the very best and most qualified. Our thorough process allows us to not only find the best and most qualified procurement staff for your business, it also allows us to match the right candidate for your business’ vision, culture and values. We maintain relationships with professionals in nearly every field, so we have a continuous number of contacts and references for potential candidates.
Let Recruiting Connection Find Your Next Purchasing Professional
At Recruiting Connection, it is our top priority to help you take the guesswork out of your hiring process. We specialize in finding top-tier, purchasing executives for Provo, UT and the surrounding cities. In addition to purchasing executives, our professional executive recruiters also maintain a vast network of candidates in accounting, finance, sales, marketing and more. Partner with Recruiting Connection today and let us find your next purchasing executive. Contact us at 801-278-1200 or fill out our form online.