Some of the services on this website allow you to send us an email. We will use the information you provide, such as email address or phone number, to respond to your enquiry. Keep in mind that email transmissions are not encrypted by default, so we suggest you do not send sensitive information such as Social Security numbers etc. via such contact forms.
Some content or pages require email information to access. When provided, you will be added to an email list to receive newsletter emails, promotions, etc. You can unsubscribe at any time from these emails and can contact us as needed.
Third-Party Websites and Applications
Recruiting Connection uses commenting and social media plug-ins and third-party websites. We use those third-party services to interact with visitors and to build our community on social media. We also use these third-party services to measure the number of visitors to our website, to interact with visitors on the site, and to make our website more useful to visitors.
In such cases, the third-party application may request an email address, username, password, internet protocol (IP) address, and geographic location for account registration or sign-in purposes. Recruiting Connection has no control over or access to specific login information or any other sensitive personal information provided to third-party websites.
Recruiting Connection collects and temporarily stores certain information about your visit to help us to better align out content and the website design with your needs. The information these cookies collect includes:
- The domain you access our website from
- Your computer’s IP address
- The date and time you accessed the site
- The operating system of your computer
- The browser you’re using to access our site
- The Universal Resource Locators (URLs) of the pages you visit on our website
- The URL of the site you came from, if you clicked a link there that brought you to our website.
We may share this information internally with Recruiting Connection employees or third-party contractors as needed. This information is only used to improve the website and enhance our visitors’ experience. Raw data logs are only retained temporarily for site management purposes.
Recruiting Connection takes the security of your personal information very seriously. We take many precautions to ensure that the information we collect is secure and inaccessible to anyone outside of our organization. These precautions include advanced access controls to limit access to that information to only internal personnel who require access to that information.
We take the following specific steps to protect your information:
- Use internal access controls so only limited personnel have access to your information.
- Anyone with access to user information is trained on all relevant security and compliance policies.
- All information is secured through modern security technologies like secure socket layer (SSL), encryption, firewalls, and secure passwords.
All access safeguards described above are in place to prevent unauthorized access by outsiders to information stored on our transmitted by our systems.
Choice, Access, and Redress
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- Ask for a list of personal information we have about you, if any.
- Request a change, correction, or deletion of your personal information.
- Request that we avoid collecting anything in the future (opt-out).
If you do not wish to have cookies stored on your machine, you have the option to turn cookies off in your browser. However, keep in mind that turning off cookies may impact how this website functions. Disabling browser cookies will also impact how this website functions. Disabling browser cookies will also impact how other websites you visit store browser cookies as well.
Whenever we collect any sensitive information, the information is encrypted and securely transmitted. You are able to confirm this by looking for the “lock” icon in the browser address bar, and also confirm that the URL link starts with “https.”